Chandelier shopping! What would look best over this table?
Two of these are very strong contenders, but I can't decide. What do you like best?
|George Kovacs Six Light Chandelier from the Families Collection|
|Fredrick Ramond Five Light Chandelier from the Opus Collection|
|Solaris Six Light Chandelier by Crystorama|
|Golden Lighting Echelon Five Light Chandelier|
|Hampton Bay Sully Four Light Pendant|
A few days ago, I complained to my mother about the old carpet in my bedroom. She said, "Yeah, we should update that before you put your place on the market next year. And while we're at it, let's fix a few other things." We took an inventory of everything that needs to be done, considered our available resources, and decided to DIY a lot of the work.
Things we're going to fix, because we're awesome decorating badasses:
1. The ugly light fixture above the kitchen table
2. The nasty old beige carpet in the bedroom
3. The cheesy green fake marble kitchen counters
4. The poorly installed sliding doors on my bedroom closet
5. The ugly, boring, cheap looking kitchen cabinet doors
OMG. OMG. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!