After six months of planning, one amazingly beautiful wedding day, and a week in Oahu, Keith and I are officially Mr. and Mrs.! Everyone says this, but I'm surprised by how fast the wedding day came and went. It was pretty perfect: We both cried just a little during the ceremony, ate dinner together privately while our guests had a round of cocktails, and then we partied all night with everyone before making our getaway to the Opryland Hotel. We both felt completely triumphant at the end of the day!
I'll share all the details and more pictures as soon as I receive all the digital images from our photographer. For now, here's a breakdown of our wedding day, by the numbers:
- Zero: Number of dogs who peed on the bride. My parents' dog tried to pee on my dress during our first look! Keith's quick reflexes saved the day.
- One: Number of arachnid wedding crashers. A white spider parachuted in out of nowhere and landed on my cheek during the ceremony.
- Three: Number of times I jumped up and down after kissing my husband and before proceeding up the aisle.
- 854: Photos taken by our photographer... And I promise you'll get to see lots of them soon!
- 8,192: Number of miles travelled by the guests who came the furthest to witness our nuptials.